With the rising cost of living and unexpected expenses always cropping up, it's no wonder that the need for extra financial assistance is becoming more common. Fortunately, options are available to help when you're in a tight spot. A £1,000 loan from a payday lender could be the perfect solution.
From unexpected car repairs to medical bills, a £1000 loan can provide the financial relief you need in a pinch. And because payday loans are typically repaid on your next payday, they're easy to budget for. No matter your reason for needing extra cash, a payday loan could be the answer.
Being a network of several direct lenders, we can help you find a loan that's right for your situation. Whether you have good or bad credit rating, we work with a variety of lenders who could help get you the cash you need.
What Are The Loan Options?
We offer several types of loans depending on your needs and circumstances with own loan repayments terms and conditions. Here are the main types of loans that we offer:
- Payday Loans: A payday loan is a small, short-term loan typically used to cover expenses until your next payday. Payday loans are also known as cash advance loans or check advance loans.
- Personal Loan: For larger expenses, you may consider a personal loan. A personal loan is a fixed-term loan that typically has a lower interest rate than a credit card or line of credit.
- Auto Loan: An auto loan is used to finance a car's purchase. You can typically get a lower interest rate on an auto loan than you would on a personal loan.
- Home Equity Loan: A home equity loan is secured by your home. They can be used for various purposes, including home improvements, consolidating debt, or paying a major expense. You can compare our compare loans and lender immediately.
What Are The Interest Rates?
The interest rate on loan is the amount of money you will pay in interest over the life of the loan. Interest rates can vary depending on the type of loan, the lender, and your credit history.
The common interest rates start from 43.1% APR to 1333% APR (annual percentage rate), and you can repay your loan over 1 to 36 months. For example, a £1200 loan over 75 days would have a total repayable amount of £1506, with an interest rate of 0.34% per day (equivalent to an annual interest rate of 124%). Also, remember that our APR is variable and based on your personal circumstances and you can get the loan early with us.
1. Can I Get A Loan With Poor Credit Rating?
Our network of most lenders specialise in helping people with poor credit history, so even if you have a bad credit score we may be able to help. But many lenders will base their decision on more than just your credit file as very less people have perfect credit history, so even if you have a bad credit history there's still a chance you could be approved.
2. Do You Run Credit Checks?
It depends on the direct lender. Some lenders will run a credit check as part of their decision-making process, while others may not. Soft search (where your credit score isn't affected) are becoming more and more common, so it's always worth checking with the lender before you apply. Hard credit search (where your score can be affected) is less common but may still be done by some lenders.
3. How Long Does It Take To Get A Loan?
The whole process to borrow money, from start to finish, can take a few hours. You can usually apply online for loan request and get a decision. If you're approved for the loan offer, the money can be in your bank account in 5 minutes.